Amplēo provides business professionals, such as CFOs, CMOs, and CHROs, to companies on a fractional basis in order to help them achieve their full potential. The Amplēo model allows companies the freedom and flexibility to add highly experienced, strategic talent as they need it, without having to commit to full-time employment. It also offers talented business professionals the chance to do their best work for a range of enterprises while enjoying greater variety, flexibility, and work-life balance. Thousands of companies rely on Amplēo professionals to deliver sage direction and expert counsel at all levels of their organization. Visit www.ampleo.com today.
Amplēo is headquartered in Lehi, Utah but has staff located throughout the United States including California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
Our veteran CFOs work closely with your team to align business strategy with best practices in accounting and cash management. Streamline your financial reporting and gain valuable insights through strategic and profitability analyses.
Our fractional CFOs’ adaptable approach can help you:
- Create a detailed, strategic plan and model for success
- Identify financial risks
- Develop short- and long-term cash forecasts
- Create a meaningful structure for your financial reporting
- Identify how much, what type, and when to raise capital
- Make valuable introductions to our network of investors
- Help assemble trusted and capable people
- Implement Enterprise Financial/ERP systems
- Develop a staged hiring and training plan for accounting associates
Seasoned marketing leadership is an essential part of an effective executive team. With an Amplēo fractional CMO, you can remove uncertainty, add accountability and transparency, and execute on a marketing strategy designed to fuel your aggressive revenue goals.
Our fractional CMOs can help you deliver the right message, to the right audience, at the right time, and with the right channels. Hire a fractional CMO and get help with the things that matter most to your growth, including:
- Go-to-market strategy
- Corporate branding
- Company repositioning
- Product rollout
- Messaging and positioning
- Company launches
- New product launches
- Sales acceleration
C-level HR Services
A successful business is not just about having a great product or service; it also requires a skilled and motivated team to execute the company's vision effectively. With Amplēo’s HR services, you can amplify your team’s effectiveness through a customized people strategy designed to align your workforce with your business goals.
Our experienced HR executives can help you run a compliant business, attract top talent, and retain employees. Hire a fractional HR executive and get help with the things that matter most to your growth, such as:
- Attract top talent: employer branding, salary benchmarking, full lifecycle recruiting, ATS management, specialized recruiting (exec, tech, international)
- Retain employees: career development, compensation programs, benefits, DEI, well-being, culture, recognition programs, performance management, and PTO policies.
- Compliance: employee handbooks, new hire paperwork, reductions in force, terminations, COBRA, EEO reporting, onboarding, and offboarding
- Special projects: executive coaching, M&A due diligence, HRIS management, payroll management, workforce planning
Protect your organization with financial data you can trust. Our team can help you maximize value and minimize risk during acquisitions, dispositions, and other material transactions.
- Quality of Earning Reports
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Gift and estate
- Intangible asset impairment
- Goodwill impairment
- Stock-based compensation
- Derivative valuation
- Portfolio valuation
Turnaround & Restructuring
Sometimes businesses face unique challenges. We help distressed businesses rebuild and recover. We also help owners close their businesses gracefully, providing the guidance they need to manage their assets and protect their equity holders.
For Business Owners
- Stabilizing the business to help calm creditors
- Preparing a turnaround or recovery plan tailored to your company’s needs
- Communicating and implementing the plan
- Receiver/trustee services
- Chief Restructuring Officer services
- Loan recovery
- Replacement financing
- Collateral preservation
- Creditor rights
- Foreclosure support
For Attorneys and Trustees
- Litigation support
- Forensic Accounting
- Expert witness testimony
- Claims administration
- Preference/fraudulent transfer recovery
- Assignments for the benefit of Creditor administration
- On-site operations