enter site Why Join FINACA?
Joining an alliance of similar firms can offer significant advantages. Through FINACA, you’ll be able to make valuable professional contacts and leverage numerous benefits available to members, including:
http://krisfishingcharters.com/about/photos-videos/photos/image-83/ National Reach – The group’s combined resources provide a national presence which far exceeds the reach of the individual members. This means you can offer your clients and prospects access to a national network of regional expertise in accounting and finance consulting.
Networking and Referral Opportunities – We offer numerous opportunities to interact with like-minded peers and make new contacts through attending periodic meetings and conferences, joining or leading a committee, and collaborating on business.
Knowledge Sharing and Support – Share best practices and new ideas with industry leading experts, seek or offer guidance and useful insights, and support one another in reaching personal and company goals. You’ll always have people you can bounce ideas off of or call on for advice when facing challenging business situations.
Education and Training – Improve your current business knowledge and skills or acquire new ones through seminars, conferences, and knowledge sharing. We also provide content through our website targeted at both clients and members on a variety of industry topics.
Who Is Eligible for Membership?
FINACA is a membership based organization. Firms must apply and be accepted to join the group. Below please find our criteria for membership:
- Privately owned/closely-held firm offering consulting services in the areas of finance, accounting and internal audit or similar services to the public sector, private businesses, or not-for-profit organizations
- Preferably 20 or more employees
- Leader in your regional market
- Located in a regional market with which we do not already have a member firm
- Demonstrate a philosophy of growth and innovation in your management and leadership
- A profile of service offerings, quality, reputation and training similar to current member firms
- Share core values with current member firms including commitment to outstanding client service, continuing education, and professionalism
- Offer unique resources, perspectives, ideas, or educational experiences to the group
How to Become a Member
Our member firms are selected among the elite regional leaders in our industry. The first step toward membership is to submit a short inquiry form through our website. You will then be contacted by someone from our membership committee who will send you our full application. Once we have received your application, both our membership committee and the Board of Directors must review and approve your application to determine if you are appropriately qualified and would be a good fit for the organization. Someone from our membership committee will then contact you regarding next steps.